Please bring your insurance card and form of payment to each visit. We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash and checks.
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of your health plan. Sometimes routine services are not covered benefits. These rules can vary within your plan each year. It is your responsibility to know and understand the requirements of your particular plan, but we are happy to help you with any questions you may have.
If we participate in your insurance plan, we will bill your insurance company directly. You will be responsible for deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and other charges incurred for services that are not covered by your health plan.
- A deductible is a set dollar amount that you pay before your insurance begins to pay its portion of the charges.
- A co-insurance is a percentage of the charge that you pay while the insurance company pays the remaining percentage.
- A co-payment is a set dollar amount that you must pay when you receive medical care. All co-pays are due at time of visit.
We accept most insurance plans. For patients without insurance, we charge $89 per visit. We charge $130 for physicals, which include an EKG, vision and hearing screens and urinalysis. Charges may be higher for additional services.
- Patient Change of Information
- Release of Medical Records
- Advanced Health Directive Instructions (English)
- Advanced Health Directive Instructions (Spanish)
- Advanced Directive Status Form
- DMV Disabled Placard Application
- Staying Healthy Assessment (12-17 Years)
- Staying Healthy Assessment (Adult)
- Staying Healthy Assessment (Senior)
Our physicians and staff want to make your every visit as easy and pleasant as possible. We’ll do all we can to assist you while we deliver the quality care you need and deserve.
- Doctors available for consults 24/7
- Convenient office location and hours
- Flexible appointments with little or no waiting
- Most insurance accepted and filed
- Visa, MasterCard and AmEx accepted
- Free parking
Rely on Temecula Valley Primary Care Physicians to provide you with compassionate, comprehensive, experienced high-quality healthcare. For any questions or comments about billing and insurance, please call us at 951-221-0590 or use our request an appointment form. We are located in southwest Riverside County, CA and serve Temecula and all the surrounding Rivserside County communities, including Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Fallbrook and Murrieta.